LIVE IN VANCOUVER CANADA
Company: Contra Band Music on Instant Analysis Label
Matrix Number: VN 1032 A 4164 / VN 1032 B
Release Date: November 1974
1. TWIST AND SHOUT
2. YOU CAN'T DO THAT
3. Paul intro ALL MY LOVING
4. John intro SHE LOVES YOU
5. George intro THINGS WE SAID TODAY
6. ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN
7. Paul intro CAN'T BUY ME LOVE
8. Paul intro BOYS
9. John intro A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
10. Paul intro LONG TALL SALLY
11. John intro SHE LOVES YOU
12. George intro THINGS WE SAID TODAY
13. ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN
14. John intro IF I FELL
15. I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND
16. Paul intro BOYS
17. John intro A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
18. Paul intro LONG TALL SALLY
Sound Quality: side A: G-mono; side B: VG-mono
Side A from VANCOUVER 1964
Side B from SHEA THE GOOD OLD DAYS
As soon as VANCOUVER 1964 was released by TMOQ, CBM made an incomplete copy on its Instant Analysis label, coupled on side B with part of the Hollywood Bowl 1964 show. It's worth noting that the awful rendition of If I fell from Vancouver 1964 has been dropped here...
1. November 1974 (photo below the title). The first pressing had the jacket with the J. Fish drawing printed on the back, the insert was printed in "rainbow effect", but due to some printing error, a yellow stripe, partly covering the title, appeared at the center; the labels were the yellow Instant Analysis labels with side indications.
2. Early 1975. The subsequent reissue had the insert reprinted with better balanced colors, and the labels were orange Instant Analysis with side indications. The jacket was white, without the J. Fish drawing, or yellow. There are no more repressings.
INTEREST. Although nowadays musically worthless, it is still interesting for collectors of the CBM and related companies' releases ***/**.
THE JAPANESE JL COUNTERFEIT
In 1975 JL Records counterfeited the second pressing of the CBM record, on matrix JL 515 A / JL 515 B, with the cover directly printed on the jacket, the number JL 515 added on the bottom right and orange counterfeit Instant Analysis labels.
INTEREST. Interesting for the Japanese market and for completists. **