CINELOGUE IV - HELP!
Company: Contra Band Music
Matrix Number: HP 1026 A / HP 1026 B / HP 1026 C / HP 1026 D
Release Date: mid 1974
1. dialogue HELP! 2:16
2. dialogue THE BITTER END 1:13
3. dialogue JAMES BOND THEME (with dialogue) 0:41
4. dialogue & incidental music YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THAT GIRL 2:16
5. dialogue & incidental music YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY 2:07
6. dialogue FROM ME TO YOU FANTASY (with dialogue) 3:43
7. dialogue TICKET TO RIDE 3:07
8. IN THE TYROL (with dialogue) 1:06
9. dialogue & incidental music I NEED YOU 2:28
10. dialogue SHE'S A WOMAN (incomplete) (with dialogue) 0:15
11. dialogue SHE'S A WOMAN (incomplete) 0:12
12. THE NIGHT BEFORE (incomplete) 1:26
13. SHE'S A WOMAN (incomplete) 0:19
14. THE NIGHT BEFORE (incomplete) :53
15. dialogue & incidental music ANOTHER GIRL 2:05
16. dialogue & incidental music ANOTHER HARD DAY'S NIGHT (with dialogue) 0:54
17. dialogue ANOTHER HARD DAY'S NIGHT (with dialogue) 1:38
18. dialogue THE CHASE (with dialogue) 2:30
19. dialogue THE CHASE (with dialogue) 1:43
20. dialogue HELP! 2:15
21. THE BARBER OF SEVILLE 2:26
Sound Quality: VG-mono
Source: complete "Help!'' film soundtrack
Released simultaneously with Cinelogue III - A HARD DAYS' NIGHT, this 2-LP set includes a relatively good quality recording of the soundtrack of the film HELP! Tracks 2, 3, 6, 8, 16 to 19, 21 are played by the George Martin Orchestra.
RELEASES BY CBM
1. Mid 1974 (photo below the title). The first pressing of this item came with a slipsheet featuring a drawing by “D’Anunzio” in ‘rainbow’ color, but all the copies that we saw lack the “J. Fish” cartoon printed on the back that were generally used at the time. The discs had yellow Instant Analysis labels, with side 1 / side 2 indications for disc 1, and (as for all the Instant Analysis releases) were pressed on good quality vinyl.
2. Early 1975. Repressings had orange Instant Analysis labels and was released in a yellow colored jacket. As with Cinelogue III, there are no other releases. The most likely reason is that the masters remained at the pressing plant, which was not used by CBM in late 1974 and 1975. All the 1975 releases were in fact realized at the pressing plants based in Minnesota, whereas the records on the Instant Analysis label were apparently pressed at the plants in Virginia, originally used by CBM for all his records up to September 1973.
INTEREST. Historically interesting release. ***
THE WIZARDO RECORDS RELEASE
A copy of the CBM release was pressed by Wizardo Records from matrix 2WRMB 317 A / 2WRMB 317-B / 2WRMB 317-C / 2WRMB 317 D, titled HELP!
1. June 1975 (photo here above). The slipsheet was prepared on June 9, 1975 and was printed on sepia-colored paper. The first pressing appeared with the usual dark blue labels of the Wizardo records of the time.
2. Late 1975. The second pressing had the same insert, or an insert on white paper, and light blue labels. No more releases by Wizardo are known.
INTEREST. Wizardo Record was an important company, so there is some interest, particularly for the first pressing. **.