STUDIO OUTTAKE RECORDINGS 1962-4
Company: Wizardo records
Matrix Number: 2 WRMB 326-A / 2 WRMB 326-B
Release Date: second half of 1975
1. LOVE ME DO
2. PLEASE PLEASE ME
3. FROM ME TO YOU
4. I SAW HER STANDING THERE (incomplete)
6. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET
7. THERE'S A PLACE
8. ANNA (GO TO HIM)
11. SHE LOVES YOU
12. TILL THERE WAS YOU
13. ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN
14. YOU REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME
15. (THERE'S) A DEVIL IN HER HEART
16. MONEY (THAT'S WHAT I WANT)
17. LONG TALL SALLY
18. HONEY DON'T
19. KANSAS CITY/HEY-HEY-HEY-HEY!
20. WORDS OF LOVE
sound quality: G/VG-mono
1 to 3, 5 ,6, 12 to 14, 17, 19: from OUTAKES 1
4, 7 to 11, 16, 18, 20: from OUTAKES 2
A compilation of tracks taken from the two OUTAKES LPs by TMOQ.
1. Second half of 1975. The first edition was released with an insert on yellow paper, with track listing and the WRMB catalogue number on bottom. The disc had the usual generic Wizardo labels in dark blue color.
2. Late 1975. A new insert was prepared, with a new title added on top, WORDS OF LOVE, from the last track of the LP. Also this record had the dark blue generic Wizardo labels.
1976. A repressing used the same insert of the first pressing, and the disc had the light blue Wizardo labels. All the releases of this record were produced at the Rainbo plants. No copies on colored vinyl were made by Wizardo.
INTEREST. Nothing new here, even though the compilation is not unpleasant. Only for collectors. **/*
THE STRAWBERRY RECORD COPY
1985. This record was added to the series of LPs pressed in colored vinyl by Strawberry Records, on matrix WRMB 326 RR A / WRMB 326 RR B. It was taken from the second Wizardo issue, since it's titled WORDS OF LOVE. Copies in blue vinyl were seen.
INTEREST. Only for collectors of the entire Strawberry Records series. **